There is so much going on in and around Perth this Festive Season.
The Christmas Markets have such a great buzz about them.
It’s great to chat to the stall holders and sample their food and drink wares.
I particularly love the makers markets and prefer to buy gifts that have been made by human hands rather than a machine.
The dazzling Christmas Lights Switch On, on 17th December, marks the start of the Perth Winter Festival.
Quality Self-Catering Holiday Accommodation near Perth
- View the latest independent reviews for each of the Lodges
- 14 self-catering holiday homes at River Edge Lodges, Bridge of Earn, Perthshire.
- All lodges have ample parking.
- Patio furniture on the balcony.
- Wi Fi
- Kitchens fully equipped, including washer/dryer, fridge, microwave, dishwasher (in Moncreiffe).
- Bed linen supplied. Towels provided for overseas visitors only (who have restricted baggage allowance).
- TV’s have Sky Freeview and DVD players.
- Cots and highchairs available.
- All lodges have wheelchair access.
- Pet free lodges
Superbly comfortable two-storey ‘A’ Frame Lodges, right beside the River Earn and looking towards Moncreiffe Hill. Lounge and kitchen are open plan, giving wonderful light. Two bedrooms upstairs: one double room, overlooking the River Earn, one twin room overlooking the park area. Double sofa-bed downstairs in the lounge. Bathroom downstairs with bath and shower. Gas central heating included in the price.
River Edge Lodge
Two bedroom single-storey lodges, arranged around grassy park area. Double room, twin room and double sofa-bed in the lounge. Separate kitchen and a bright airy lounge. Bathroom with bath and shower. Mum and Dad can see the children playing from their lounge, kitchen and balcony. Electricity is operated by £1 and £2 coin meter.
Bridge of Earn Lodge
Spacious three bedroom lodges. Double room, twin room, bunk room and double sofa-bed in the lounge. Roomy kitchen, with lots of cupboard space, and a comfortable lounge. Large bathroom with bath and shower. Electricity is by £1 and £2 coin meter.
Cosy one bedroom lodges looking across to the park area and Moncreiffe Hill. Double or Twin beds and ensuite bathroom with bath and shower. Double sofa-bed in the lounge. Electricity is by £1 and £2 coin meter.
Bridge of Earn won the best ‘Large Village’ in Take a Pride in Perthshire.
We do not accept Hen Parties or Stag Parties.
No pets, sorry.