Many of the Outlander film locations are right here in Perthshire. Others are not too far away either. You can easily tick then off while staying here at river Edge Lodges
Last week the Cafe Science talk was by Professor Annie Anderson, from the University of Dundee, who co-directs the Scottish Cancer Prevention Network (SCPN). The SCPN aims to share widely the most recent research in lifestyle changes and cancer prevention.
Quality Self-Catering Holiday Accommodation near Perth
- View the latest independent reviews for each of the Lodges
- 14 self-catering holiday homes at River Edge Lodges, Bridge of Earn, Perthshire.
- All lodges have ample parking.
- Patio furniture on the balcony.
- Wi Fi
- Kitchens fully equipped, including washer/dryer, fridge, microwave, dishwasher (in Moncreiffe).
- Bed linen supplied. Towels provided for overseas visitors only (who have restricted baggage allowance).
- TV’s have Sky Freeview and DVD players.
- Cots and highchairs available.
- All lodges have wheelchair access.
Superbly comfortable two-storey ‘A’ Frame Lodges, right beside the River Earn and looking towards Moncreiffe Hill. Lounge and kitchen are open plan, giving wonderful light. Two bedrooms upstairs: one double room, overlooking the River Earn, one twin room overlooking the park area. Double sofa-bed downstairs in the lounge. Bathroom downstairs with bath and shower. Gas central heating included in the price.
River Edge Lodge
Two bedroom single-storey lodges, arranged around grassy park area. Double room, twin room and double sofa-bed in the lounge. Separate kitchen and a bright airy lounge. Bathroom with bath and shower. Mum and Dad can see the children playing from their lounge, kitchen and balcony. Electricity is operated by £1 and £2 coin meter.
Bridge of Earn Lodge
Spacious three bedroom lodges. Double room, twin room, bunk room and double sofa-bed in the lounge. Roomy kitchen, with lots of cupboard space, and a comfortable lounge. Large bathroom with bath and shower. Electricity is by £1 and £2 coin meter.
Cosy one bedroom lodges looking across to the park area and Moncreiffe Hill. Double or Twin beds and ensuite bathroom with bath and shower. Double sofa-bed in the lounge. Electricity is by £1 and £2 coin meter.
Bridge of Earn won the best ‘Large Village’ in Take a Pride in Perthshire.
We do not accept Hen Parties or Stag Parties, sorry.