River Edge Lodges holiday accommodation near Perth Scotland
Use our online booking system or phone 01738 812370 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Free Wi Fi available.
- Family business, providing comfortable self-catering holiday accomodation with high quality service. Free Wi Fi in all lodges.
- Lodges are by the banks of the River Earn with Moncreiffe Hill in the background.
- Secluded grounds yet on the edge of the village of Bridge of Earn. The Fair City of Perth, Scotland is only 3 miles away.
- Central location makes us the perfect choice for touring and exploring. You can travel in any direction and not be too far from River Edge Lodges.
- Play area where children can safely let off steam. We have sociable goats, hens, and cockerels..
- This lovely area has something to offer all year round. Skiing and snowboarding at Glenshee in Winter, stunning walks in Autumn and Spring, as well as the usual Summer holiday haunts.
Bridge of Earn won the best 'Large Village' in Take a Pride in Perthshire.
We do not accept Hen Parties or Stag Parties, sorry.
23rd November 2013
Countdown to Christmas ... Looking forward to Perth Winter Festival. The big lights 'switch on' is 6pm Saturday 23 November after a whole day of festive fun and entertainment in The Fair City.
If you want to visit us you can use our online booking system, or telephone 01738 812370, or email email@example.com
Make River Edge Lodges your ‘home away from home’.